According to a new report published by Allied Market Research titled, “Sodium Sulphate Market by Product, Form, and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030,” the global sodium sulphate market size was valued at $1.0 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to generate $1.6 billion by 2030. The market is projected to experience growth at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2021 to 2030.
The product is an inorganic compound that appears white in color in all forms. It is available in solid form which is electrostatically bonded ionic sulphate and is highly water soluble. It can be produced through chemical processes as well as naturally. The product is present in different forms such as heptahydrate, decahydrate, and anhydrous. It is widely used in the production of different types of chemicals, home laundry detergents, and in paper pulping processes which is projected to augment the sodium sulphate market growth.
To understand the market, drivers, restraints, and opportunities are explained in the report. The major key players operating in the industry include Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC., ECOBAT Technologies Ltd, Godavari Biorefineries Ltd., The Aditya Birla Group, Borden & Remington Corp., Intersac, Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Atul Limited, TCI Chemicals, and Lenzing AG. Furthermore, the key strategies adopted by potential market leaders include expansion, mergers, and acquisition to facilitate effective planning are discussed under the scope of the report.
Key findings of the study
- The global sodium sulphate market size is provided in terms of revenue
- The Asia-Pacific sodium sulphate market is predicted to hold a share of over 58.7% by 2030
- The sodium sulphate natural segment is expected to hold a dominant share of the market in terms of revenue, during the projected period
- The soaps & detergents segment is projected to hold a share of over 42.0% by 2030
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the sodium sulphate market growth is provided
- The qualitative data in this report aims at the market trends, dynamics, and developments in the sodium sulphate industry
- The sodium sulphate market forecast and estimations are based on factors impacting the market growth